2008年1月7日月曜日

THE LAST PHOTO

I read the book which named "THE LAST PHOTO", so I will explain this content a little.
Martin and his sister Pam were in Cambridge for the day and she was taking photos. She tried to take a last photo of him, but a man with a big rucksack on his back walked between them. After this, a man went across the road without a word and got into the bus, so they saw it.
Three days later, they found out that a man is Alan Rook who got a hundred thousand pounds from a bank, so they took these pictures to the police and spoke what they know about him.
Finally, thanks to their information, Alan Rook was held. The people at the bank gave them a thousand pounds, so they are very happy and their last photo is good.
I think this book is a little interesting for me because I have seen such the same story written in Japanese. Everyone, read it please.

0 件のコメント: